Friday, February 17, 2012

Babymoon

Mike and I went down to St George two weeks ago
for a last hurrah before having our third baby. I was
initially a little sad at leaving my girls on the drive down
there but we quickly got over it when it was so easy
to do everything! We were never in a hurry, took our
time getting ready at the hotel, ate where ever we
wanted and slept in. It was just what we needed. 15
degrees warmer, and sunny the entire time. We saw
a few of the church sites, went to the temple (beautiful!),
shopped and ate. Heavenly!

I was recharged for a few days and now it has worn off
and I want to go back. J/K. I guess I'm just ready to
have this baby! Less than 4 weeks!

3 comments:

Tahnee said...

What a fun getaway!!!! I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left!!! So exciting! We need to get together one of these weeks before your baby comes! It's been TOO long!

Wright Fam said...

You guys look great! How fun for number three to be so close!! You guys make the cutest girls...!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Good for you! You are so smart to have a little mini vaca before the cutie comes. You are looking great!